Silencer

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
dave16mct

Silencer

Post by dave16mct »

I have just had great service from Feked.com - very quick delivery be courier and a very good quality silencer. I'd definately recommend them. Dave.
JimFitz

Re: Silencer

Post by JimFitz »

dave16mct wrote:I have just had great service from Feked.com - very quick delivery be courier and a very good quality silencer. I'd definately recommend them. Dave.
I second that. Just bought a pipe and silencer from them for my G80 rigid.

Jim
Too old to Rock and Roll but too young to die.

1952 G80 rigid, 1960 G12 DL / Watsonian Monza, 1954 G80S.
Rusty ken

Post by Rusty ken »

Having ordered an exhaust and silencer from a well known traditional supplier, and after two months being told they could not identify the right exhaust for my '48 G3L, I took a chance and contacted feked. 4 days later I collected the right pipe and silencer from my local DHL depot.

All the bits fited without any problem, and it looks brilliant. I'll certainly be using them again.
guzzicat

Post by guzzicat »

I can second (third?) that exhaust for my 1937 250 single port engine fitted exactly, wasn,t dear & delivered quickly.
spicer650

Post by spicer650 »

we use feked.com all the time on our restorations great service great products . . bert..
:beer:
moley

Post by moley »

I agree feked is good. I ordered a set of pipes of armours and had to return them because they were not made correctlty ie pipe was to small to fit over spigot on head ,armours refunded cost of them but not post so 25 quid out of pocket, emailed feked order processes same day recd couple of days later and fit exactly correct, shame about armours I have been using them since tge late 1980, s but will from now on use feked btw feked was the same price as Rmours
Expat

Post by Expat »

Glad to hear Feked are doing the business......have an exhaust pipe and silencer on order with them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Steve
Keep shiny side up.

These are my principles, if you don’t like them, I have others. (Groucho Marx)
Expat

Post by Expat »

Just received my new exhaust pipe and silencer, plus ammeter and gasket set for my G3 from Feked. Had to wait a few weeks while the plating people did their magic but they were worth waiting for, lovely looking job and well packaged too. Shipping service unbelievable also, left Feked Monday, arrived here yesterday :D :D :D .

Great products and service. Thanks to all for the previous recommendations.

Steve
Keep shiny side up.

Expat

Post by Expat »

Only just just got around to fitting the new pipe and silencer from Feked onto the G3. Easy peasy, the old one's came off in a trice and with a smear of silicone in the port and on the pipe, on went the new.

Lined up perfectly and no leaking. Great product and looks the dogs. :D :D Recommended.

Steve
Keep shiny side up.