international carriers and Fecked service

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
saltbox alf
Deceased

international carriers and Fecked service

Post by saltbox alf »

Hi all, recommendations! not just a means to say what jolly good service!
I ordered some items from India including a glass item and I also ordered some stuff from Fecked including an headlamp. Now it seems DHL have cornered the market on distance and guess what; yes both deliveries were by said carrier and on both occasions the glass stuff was in kit form. I have to say that the items were well packed, but it seems that to relive the boredom football has been played with the packages!!!!

Now I informed DHL on their contact website of the disaster and received, you've guessed it , no reply, however the Indian supplier and Fecked both replied and offered replacement of said bust articles.
Fecked attended to this directly and I have a replacement in quick time, so bravo Fecked, the other items received from them are of good quality too, so I recommend them whole heartedly.

I will get a replacement from India, I will wait and see.

I have heard of other broken bit's carried by DHL , so if you order a glass item ask the seller, who is the carrier ? Ask them to well pack your glass item.

Rant over!
Allons-y, amis de Matchless et AJS
Rob Harknett

Re: international carriers and Fecked service

Post by Rob Harknett »

Never had much luck with glass at all. 60 % approx. over a period of time smashed. More recently via inland Royal Mail a 2 kilo boxed item within a huge box with some light bulbs. The box filled with loose fill. Had a job to find the bulbs, even the packets were flattened.
Mick D

Re: international carriers and Fecked service

Post by Mick D »

Hi

All the glass I have purchased from AMC Classic has arrived well packaged and intact - I think it was all via Royal Mail, couriers have difficulty finding my house for some reason and the 60 mile round trip to collect from their depot puts me off using suppliers who insist on sending by courier.

Regards Mick