Chrome plating

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
ganondorf

Chrome plating

Post by ganondorf »

G15 Roy

Re: Chrome plating

Post by G15 Roy »

I have just used this company and found them to be very good. Don't for get to say you are a club member as it will help as the owner has a Matchless.

Roy

RCJ (Metal Finishers) Ltd
Units 3 & 4 Pindar Works
Pindar Road
Hoddesdon
Herts
EN11 0BZ

Telephone: (01992) 467931
Facsimile: (01992) 471547
Web: www.chromeplaters.co.uk
Email: info@chromeplaters.co.uk
Roy
mickm

Post by mickm »

Chrome in Essex. I and several others I know use Hockley Enterprises, for plating. They are good but don't expect quick. They will give you a ball park quote. Which I've found to be accurate. They are on the old Greyhound Stadium Estate, Off Sutton Road Southend-on-Sea.
At the bottom of Greyhound Way.
01702 614067. :P
GSAX1

Post by GSAX1 »

Chrome plating of forks: http://www.pittedforks.co.uk

I have used this company recently, and highly recommend them. Great service, fast turnaround and superb quality workmanship.
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

mickm wrote:Chrome in Essex. I and several others I know use Hockley Enterprises, for plating. They are good but don't expect quick. They will give you a ball park quote. Which I've found to be accurate. They are on the old Greyhound Stadium Estate, Off Sutton Road Southend-on-Sea.
At the bottom of Greyhound Way.
01702 614067. :P
I had a silencer done by them a year back or so and even though it was in good condition the plating wasn't good and parts of it looked like it wasn't polished, more like it had been rubbed with wire wool. Now I need a stack of plating done for a 1974 Rd250 which I have just acquired (about £600's worth) and I am not sure whether to trust them with this? If the chrome front and rear guards end up like my AJS silencer it will stick out a mile
Anyone else used them recently? They have given me the cheapest quote though but it won't be cheap if it's rubbish
Thanks
Paul
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed