Wiring and control cable parts

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
lawrence

Post by lawrence »

For all electrical cable/connector requirements and control cable odds and sods you cannot beat;

Vehicle Wiring Supplies.
Website here:Vehicle Wiring Supplies.

Great service and very good value.

Make your own control cables and looms. Update your electrics to better than Jap standard.
Don Madden

Post by Don Madden »

AJSMOC stalwert Colin Farrington operates business for motorcycle electrical equipment & specializes in AMC. Go to: www.catmando-services.co.uk/bikeindex.html Cheers, Don.
Phil Diment

Post by Phil Diment »

I'd just like to add my recommendation for Colin's work following receipt of a new wiring loom made by him for my 1954 G80. This is a non standard loom in that the battery is kept in the sidecar attached to the bike, plus additional wiring need for the sidecar light.

The loom supllied is of very good quality; takes account of the extra wiring needed for the battery etc and leaves the option open to return the bike to a solo as I requested.
All at a priice significantly cheaper than other suppliers for a bog standard loom just for a solo. Very quick service as well.

Regards,
Phil