aqua blasting

Put your recommendations for services in this area. No negative or defammatory comments allowed. Only club members can make recommendations
borrowashboy

aqua blasting

Post by borrowashboy »

i got my crankcases, head and rocker box back today from the aqua blasters and all i can say is they are superb and worth every penny. you can pay by card, cheque or paypal. based in skelmersdale, they are:
F & J Motorcycles.
Unit 2,
3 Wigan Road,
Skelmersdale,
Lancashire,
WN8 8NB
fandjhalliwell@btconnect.com

they did [model 14] crankcases, both outer cases, inner case, cylinder head and rockerbox. £105 inc vat and return postage. turnaround is about 7 days. i will definately use them again. they also do sonic cleaning for carbs etc.
cheers, bb.
Stuoyb

aqua blasting

Post by Stuoyb »

I've just had a head & barrel cleaned up by MAT Blasting, the turnaround time was just a few days and they made an excellent job at a very reasonable price.
MAT are located near Bozeat (Between Milton Keynes & Wellingborough) and are open until 7:00pm six days a week.
Trogg

aqua blasting

Post by Trogg »

Hi guys
I have my aqua and bead blasting done by Derek Gothard. He has a unit on Canvey Island and is a biker too, so he understands the value of the parts. He can also do a while you wait service by appointment. 07850 848500 or derekgothard@hotmail.com
Cheers
Paul Nicholls