POPSIE WILL RISE!

General purpose topics/chat goes in here

Re: POPSIE WILL RISE!

Postby Andy51 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Popsie is looking very good for her age - well done all involved! Andy

Postby bjork » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Janet wrote:I think you need a bigger shed.

He told me he was going to do this in the conservatory! :o Will have to bear the truth in mind when the Sarge asks the Blue Jobs for some help next time....miracles require luxury accommodation if the Crabs are to be involved. A reminder memo will be sent to REME. Conditions on the ground need to be secure and much more pleasant before we commit.
Using yesterdays technology to create tomorrows problems today

Postby Tommy RE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Janet,
The shed's big enough, but it has all my daughters and her partners stuff in it that needs to be shifted into their first house together. Unfortunately the moving date has had to be delayed due to finding out the ground floor was completely riddled with woodworm necessitating the replacement of all the floorboards and joists. meaning I am working in a restricted area but managing :roll: .

Tommy
Last edited by Tommy RE on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:18 am, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Tommy RE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:04 pm

bjork wrote:

He told me he was going to do this in the conservatory! :o Will have to bear the truth in mind when the Sarge asks the Blue Jobs for some help next time....miracles require luxury accommodation if the Crabs are to be involved. A reminder memo will be sent to REME. Conditions on the ground need to be secure and much more pleasant before we commit.

Like all blue jobs, you have a selective memory and as you have visited my humble abode you know full well that I don't possess a conservatory. I told you quite clearly that this would be an in field exercise under normal REME/RE battlefield conditions in the summerhouse at the top of my garden as my garage has two other motorcycles , a lathe, milling machine pedestal drill two benches and a partly built 2" Clayton Under Type steam lorry occupying one of said benches. Conditions on the ground are secure with perimeter mine fields watch towers, guard dogs, barbed wire entanglements and the deployment of troops on 24 hour patrols.

I really think you ought to refrain from sniffing the contents of the petrol tanks of the various machines you have under your care. I'm told that petrol vapour can have an hallucinogenic effect. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Previous

Return to General Topics