June's Calendar sheet

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Rob Harknett

Re: June's Calendar sheet

Post by Rob Harknett »

Stuoyb wrote:Rob, see Minutes item 8 (d) of the February Committee Meeting.
Thank's Stu. I did remember calendars being discussed ........... but not the conclusion you have prompted me of.
ma120990

Post by ma120990 »

I've even seen that statement on Peanut butter would you believe..!
ma120990

Post by ma120990 »

SPRIDDLER wrote::idea:

They're all great and deserve a wider audience than the few on the Forums, so wouldn't it be a good move to print one or perhaps two months at a time - one month on each side of a page of the Jampot for chaps to remove and use?
Nice idea... but as I get the Jampot electronically it's kinda the same thing unless the mag gets wider circulation than and the forum has views? Can't comment on the committee minutes as these I guess are purely for he members.

I do punch the sheets out to my social media followers although I appreciate that most of these aren't bikers.. :lol: :lol: I do however copy in the vmccuk and they usually give a thumbs up or two. My own web site stats suggest on average around 240-280 downloads per month which considering all the images are made up isn't too bad I guess. :D
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

If you log in and scroll right down through the index you'll find the Minutes of meetings under 'Secretary's Scribblings'.

It would be interesting to know how many are 'Digital' members and how many are 'Hard copy' members.
It's my perception that relatively few members access these Forums.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

SPRIDDLER wrote:If you log in and scroll right down through the index you'll find the Minutes of meetings under 'Secretary's Scribblings'.

It would be interesting to know how many are 'Digital' members and how many are 'Hard copy' members.
It's my perception that relatively few members access these Forums.
The secretary publishes minutes on the forum that any club member can view.
http://www.jampot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19703
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Rob Harknett wrote: The secretary publishes minutes on the forum that any club member can view.
http://www.jampot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19703

:? :? :roll:
SPRIDDLER wrote:If you log in and scroll right down through the index you'll find the Minutes of meetings under 'Secretary's Scribblings'.
;)
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

I did see your posting Neville, I just added the link to make the minutes easier to find, which also confirmed you were correct.
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Rob Harknett wrote:I did see your posting Neville, I just added the link to make the minutes easier to find, which also confirmed you were correct.
I was working on the principle of 'Show a man how to a fish............' but maybe your direct link was better.

I have since learned that we print 2850 copies of the mag and was very surprised that there are as many as 700 digital members.
ma120990

Post by ma120990 »

SPRIDDLER wrote:
Rob Harknett wrote:I did see your posting Neville, I just added the link to make the minutes easier to find, which also confirmed you were correct.
I was working on the principle of 'Show a man how to a fish............' but maybe your direct link was better.

I have since learned that we print 2850 copies of the mag and was very surprised that there are as many as 700 digital members.
Learning all the time... :beer: