Cornish drafts - continued from "Flip front crash helmets"

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
SPRIDDLER

Cornish drafts - continued from "Flip front crash helmets"

Post by SPRIDDLER »

kernow kid wrote:Mind you I'm in sub tropical Cornwall so it's always a warm draught....:) kk
More likely excess crankcase pressure from too many pasties and pints of Doom Bar. :shock:
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
kernow kid

Re: Flip front crash helmets

Post by kernow kid »

How very rude!! And factually incorrect.
Since Sharps who make Doom Bar sold out to Molson Coors I'm a dedicated St Austell Brewery man and only drink Tribute.
Same result as you mentioned in the first part of your comment though. :D :beer:
kk
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

kernow kid wrote:Since Sharps who make Doom Bar sold out to Molson Coors I'm a dedicated St Austell Brewery man and only drink Tribute.
No room in my Treats Cupboard for Snozzle Brewery's ales.

'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

Oh dear! Hmm, if you are in the Stow on the Wold area end of August, there maybe a few takeaways local to there..
;)
kk
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
MikeM.

Post by MikeM. »

I have to stick to Rattler when I'm down your way KK.
kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

MikeM. wrote:I have to stick to Rattler when I'm down your way KK.
Blimey Mike, that's pretty brave! My dad always told me you should drink decent cider standing up.

Because if your sitting down, you won't be able to stand up!!
:shock:
The Cornish Orchards on draught if you can find it is a lovely pint of cider .
JAH

Post by JAH »

Rather drink Skinner's Betty Stoggs which brewed in Truro . On the helmets subject with the full face with I like a bit of air in to keep cool so keep a small gap open I have not tried a flip front helmet to see if this if you can do the same as the visor helmet.
JAH
kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

JAH wrote:Rather drink Skinner's Betty Stoggs which brewed in Truro . On the helmets subject with the full face with I like a bit of air in to keep cool so keep a small gap open I have not tried a flip front helmet to see if this if you can do the same as the visor helmet.
JAH
Had a tour of Skinner's cpl years back, that's a good way to spend an afternoon... especially as they have their own bar. :beer:
I like the Shark Evoline because it will let you do that , but in town and traffic I can pop the front over the top and improve my peripheral vision.
kk