Sussex Section Camp

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Flash

Sussex Section Camp

Post by Flash »

Just been down to Brenzett air museum, visiting the Sussex section camp, arrived there at about 09-00 looked like they all had a rum night, up till silly o-clock, so I waas informed, nice friendly atmospher, welcomed by Andy with a cup of tea, then went out on their ride out to Dover transport museum, which was very interesting, damp ride, living 25 miles away and that is the first time I've been there but definitely won't be my last. I left them all at the museum and rode back home, I think they were intending to carry on to Capel-Le ferne cliff top cafe.
I will ride in and join them tomorrow, when they all go to the auto jumble at Ham Street. :beer:
JimFitz

Re: Sussex Section Camp

Post by JimFitz »

I went along this afternoon about 5.00 on the G12 sidecar outfit and stayed for the evening barbecue. My thanks to Sussex section for the warm welcome and great food.

See you at the Hamstreet bike jumble tomorrow John.

Jim
Too old to Rock and Roll but too young to die.

1952 G80 rigid, 1960 G12 DL / Watsonian Monza, 1954 G80S.
Flash

Re: Sussex Section Camp

Post by Flash »

Thanks very much for the warm welcome I received while at the Sussex camp, this weekend, although I never went to the camp on Sunday, I met most of the members at the Ham Street auto jumble & show, had quite an international feel about their camp, with having four guests from Belgium who said they enjoyed it very much.
Now, if I could only get a little more support for the South Kent section, it would be great!!! :beer: