restoration project

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
johnbackhouse

restoration project

Post by johnbackhouse »

Dear all I am a new member to the site and look forward to communicating with you all, my reason for joining is that my brother has a 1954 Matchless G3LS which has been parked in his garage unused for the last 50 years and he now wants to sell it.
I would like your advice on the possible interest there may be in this bike and the possible value.

Many thanks BikerJohn
clive

Re: restoration project

Post by clive »

Interest is possible dependant on price, price depends on condition, anything from £750 for a non working and rusty but complete bike with registration docs to £3500 for a bike in original and shiny condition.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

That's a long way from Essex ;)
Roy
icepatrolman

Post by icepatrolman »

HI John
why not contact the northwest section .we meet at the travellers rest dawbers ln euxton PR76EG on the 1st wed of the month at 8pm
rob
johnbackhouse

Post by johnbackhouse »

Many thanks all for your quick response, I am going to be away for two weeks but will contact icepatrolman on my return.

BikerJohn
johnbackhouse

Post by johnbackhouse »

Hello All
The 1954 Matchless G3LS which has been stored in a garage for 50 years has attracted quite a bit of interest locally (Carnforth Lancs] if anyone is interested could they please contact Stephen. Xxxx

Many thanks Biker John.
clive

Post by clive »

Hi Biker John. We don't allow advertising on our open forum area. You are welcome to place an advert, with a photo in our advertising section. Full members can do this for free, guest members have to pay £5 via PayPal. This also then appears in the next club magazine.
Regards Clive advertising editor
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix