Partial retirement

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
G15 Roy

Re: Partial retirement

Post by G15 Roy »

Try taking up auto jumbles that will keep you busy and meet a lot of nice people most of the time ;) finding and sorting stock helps the days go by very quick.
Roy
Janet

Post by Janet »

thornebt wrote:
leswaller wrote:I honestly don't know how I found time to go to work. I have been retired for 8 years and still haven't got to the bottom of the list of jobs I want to do
I'm guessing that when you retire you slow down and have more tea breaks! Cheers. Bruce.
No, it's because you start by doing the jobs you didn't have time for when you were working, so still don't have time to do the things you want to do.
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

You no longer have to get up early in the morning. You spend more time reading the newspaper with a couple cups of tea and breakfast. Before you know it, its coffee time. The its time to start getting lunch. Then you think, I'll have a look on the forum. That's it, todays half gone and I still haven't done what I intended to do tomorrow, yesterday.
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Rob Harknett wrote:You no longer have to get up early in the morning. You spend more time reading the newspaper with a couple cups of tea and breakfast. Before you know it, its coffee time. The its time to start getting lunch. Then you think, I'll have a look on the forum. That's it, todays half gone and I still haven't done what I intended to do tomorrow, yesterday.
Ask Nurse to get you up earlier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

SPRIDDLER wrote:
Rob Harknett wrote:You no longer have to get up early in the morning. You spend more time reading the newspaper with a couple cups of tea and breakfast. Before you know it, its coffee time. The its time to start getting lunch. Then you think, I'll have a look on the forum. That's it, todays half gone and I still haven't done what I intended to do tomorrow, yesterday.
Ask Nurse to get you up earlier.
Why, sleep all day and party all night.