old jampot magazines

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Janet

Re: old jampot magazines

Post by Janet »

Could it be this https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Jampot-Magazin ... n_21185405

I'm not advertising, just providing information. Honest, Clive.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Many thanks may be there are some that the club do not have in the archive library may be worth a check.
Roy
clive

Post by clive »

Janet wrote:Could it be this https://www.ebay.co.uk/b/Jampot-Magazin ... n_21185405

I'm not advertising, just providing information. Honest, Clive.
Despite my role as Adverts Policeman I don't complain about references to eBay items on offer unless it's clear that the person selling them is the one bringing them to our notice. In fact I took a punt on an eBay advert that a member referred us to pointing out that it had the slightly weird description as being the seller's pride and joy, although it was in bits and had been throughout their ownership! I have had 11,000 miles so far from the very original 1958 G11CS I assembled from the bits :P
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

G15 Roy wrote:Many thanks may be there are some that the club do not have in the archive library may be worth a check.
There have been other magazines for sale on the club adverts page, many may not be archived by the club. I guess there is no one to check.
Perhaps there is no electronic file to check what Jampot magazines are archived. I have been buying up job lots & have many spares. If there is a file I will check to see if I can fill some gaps. I recently put approx 12 year run of very early Motor Cycle magazine in the archives at Kettering. Maybe I am the only person that is aware they are there now. If we have no archivist on the job, keeping the archives updated. We cannot even get enough members willing to help just run the club.