bike transportation (best van for the job)

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
G15 Roy

Re: bike transportation (best van for the job)

Post by G15 Roy »

No answer as you know why. :o
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:No answer as you know why. :o
Shh! :rofl:
poplargreg

Post by poplargreg »

Hotel? Vivaro!

Post by 242017 »

And I thought people rode motorcycles to ride and not put in the back of a van in case the rider or even worse the bike got wet.....Is this not a motorcycle club where people ride their bikes to rallys.....and whats the point of riding other makes of motorcycles to a Matchless int rally....???
matchbart

Post by matchbart »

242017 wrote:And I thought people rode motorcycles to ride and not put in the back of a van in case the rider or even worse the bike got wet.....Is this not a motorcycle club where people ride their bikes to rallys.....and whats the point of riding other makes of motorcycles to a Matchless int rally....???
I agree, with exceptions for competition machines... I think the caravan club caters for campervans as well, they have lots of rallys and meets..
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

That's the great thing with this club, everyone is entitle to their own opinion, no matter how wrong they may be :roll:
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

Let's not fall out on this topic! At a certain age two up with camping gear aboard and of members being often 70 plus years lets us not complain on people's " mode of transport" to our often far flung rallies! :roll:
Alan [Morini] Jennings
MikeM.

Post by MikeM. »

The last International I rode to was in 2004 when I was a mere 68, since then I have trailered to all the Jampots I have attended and camped (try carrying a five man tent on your carrier), I have though ridden to several Alternatives as a day visitor since then and a couple of times have covered up to 200 miles which included the Saturday run during the day. After a lot of thought and maths I have decided not to do this year's International due to the total cost of the event being more than £1000 for the three day event. However I hope to be at the HoE Jampot and go as a day visitor to the East Berks Alternative.
MikeM.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Duncan wrote:That's the great thing with this club, everyone is entitle to their own opinion, no matter how wrong they may be :roll:
Quite true Duncan, I'm still amazed that it's always the same person who's wrong though and doesn't seem to realise it! :roll:
Janet

Post by Janet »

ajscomboman wrote:
Duncan wrote:That's the great thing with this club, everyone is entitle to their own opinion, no matter how wrong they may be :roll:
Quite true Duncan, I'm still amazed that it's always the same person who's wrong though and doesn't seem to realise it! :roll:
Oi! I was right once.

Talking of vans, will you be providing the recovery service for the WWHo! this year? I like to book my place early. :rofl: