Club spares scheme

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
MalcW

Club spares scheme

Post by MalcW »

I would just like to say a big Thank You to everyone involved in the club spares scheme. I phoned them for advice yesterday morning, ordered the parts online just before lunch, and they arrived just after 9 this morning. Excellent!

Malc
JDFS79

Re: Club spares scheme

Post by JDFS79 »

I wish I was that lucky... Good service but the waiting for the parts... The bad side of living in Switzerland,😁
Johnobirches

Post by Johnobirches »

Rather than start a new thread I'd like to add my thanks too.
I ordered a new rear chain on-line on Monday evening and it arrived in Wednesday's post.
Great service from the club and those operating the spares scheme at HQ.
Regards
John
schrottschlecker

Post by schrottschlecker »

A big thanks to the club spares from my side too. I placed my first order and the packet arrived in Germany just a few days later. All parts were in there and I can start the assembly of my bike.

Christian
Harry44

Post by Harry44 »

A pat on the back for the spares scheme from me too. Quick efficient and friendly, what more could we ask for.

A tiny suggestion though, the minimum order. I understand the reasons for it commercially, but.

There are times when due to my own bad planning I am held up because I need a part that I forgot, didn't know about or I just broke it, and would willingly pay excess postage on just to keep things moving. :)
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

Harry44 wrote:
There are times when due to my own bad planning I am held up because I need a part that I forgot, didn't know about or I just broke it, and would willingly pay excess postage on just to keep things moving. :)
I never knew there was a minimum order, but I just checked and found the it's only a fiver. Couldn't you just buy a bolt or something to make up the £5 Alan, might just as well, instead of paying inflated postage..... at least you'll have something for your money.

I have always received parts in double quick time, and always what I ordered, and never had anything that did not fit. So I would also like to thank, and strongly recommend the spares scheme.
Harry44

Post by Harry44 »

Fair point I must have misread the rules. Thanks for putting me right :D
si is does non opportunus vos postulo a maior pango
Monty

Post by Monty »

Ditto.

I ordered on Thursday and the Pats arrived on Friday AM.
Well done and many thanks for great service.

Monty