Post by clive »

look forward to seeing her again.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
ajscomboman

Re: Popsie is alive!

Post by ajscomboman »

REW wrote:
Expat wrote:Great news Neil. I am sitting in the sunshine and will raise a glass to you and Popsie :beer: :beer:
Indeed, well done Neil. I am sitting in the rain and will raise a glass to you and Popsie :beer: tonight!
Not wishing to rub it in or hi-jack this thread but I've been out on the tigger today as the weather has been lovely! :beer: Told you before Mr Walker the sun shines only on the righteous. :rofl: :rofl:
Tommy RE

Post by Tommy RE »

Janet wrote:I suppose this means that, now you've got your girlfriend back, your poor little Enfield will be cast aside like an old unwanted worn-out sea boot. :(

I look forward to seeing Popsie in all her glory again.
No Janet, that is not the case, My Morini and the Enfield hold equal amounts of space in my heart. (I know you'd taken a shine to the Enfield I saw that glint in your eye) :rofl: Sorry to hear that Glyn has not been so well, give him my best regards.
Last edited by Tommy RE on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy RE

Post by Tommy RE »

ajscomboman wrote:
REW wrote:
Expat wrote:Great news Neil. I am sitting in the sunshine and will raise a glass to you and Popsie :beer: :beer:
Indeed, well done Neil. I am sitting in the rain and will raise a glass to you and Popsie :beer: tonight!
Not wishing to rub it in or hi-jack this thread but I've been out on the tigger today as the weather has been lovely! :beer: Told you before Mr Walker the sun shines only on the righteous. :rofl: :rofl:
You lucky sod Rob, been torrential rain with us :cry:
Janet

Post by Janet »

Tommy RE wrote:No Janet, that is not the case, My moron and the Enfield hold equal amounts of space in my heart. (I know you'd taken a shine to the Enfield I saw that glint in your eye) :rofl: Sorry to hear that Glyn has not been so well, give him my best regards.
I certainly will.
Tommy RE wrote: You lucky sod Rob, been torrential rain with us :cry:
The hottest place in the country yesterday was East Park* in Hull at 16.2° . :lol:

*Where they have the watersplash for fans of the place. ;)
REW

Post by REW »

Clearly I am not righteous enough Rob; it is pissing down again today with sleet forecast overnight :cry:

I thought the best thing about Hull, Janet, was the ferry out - maybe I was wrong 8-)
Ron

1951 Matchless G3L thumping round the Durham Dales.
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Ron

You've made a big mistake there!

Hope to see Popsie and Tommy at the Jampot. My father rode a Matchless in WWII.

Johnny B
Tommy RE

Post by Tommy RE »

Great News! The engineer came to inspect Popsie for the insurance company and went over her with a fine tooth comb. He declared that there were no issues at all and said that this was one of the best restorations he had seen in his long career and added that he would very happily have her in his own extensive collection of bikes which include a Ricardo Triumph.

Having given her a clean bill of health I took her out on her first road test. She ran perfectly and I had a whale of a time :D :D :D :D To think that 18 months ago I found it hard to look at her I never imagined that I would ride her again, but it was just like she'd never been damaged so badly. I came home with a big F***off grin on my face :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

I love a happy ending. What a brilliant story! :P
1989 Moto Morini Dart 350
1993 Ducati 750SS
bjork

Post by bjork »

Well done Mr T! Can I have my Eazy-Rizer back now please? ;)

Gentle nudge only, not urgent but I have a plan in mind that involves levitating my camel. I'll even allow you to do your sand dance again. :roll:
Using yesterdays technology to create tomorrows problems today