Sussex section on tour

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ajscomboman

Re: Sussex section on tour

Post by ajscomboman »

Impressive, my gearbox hasn't managed to find its way from Essex to Hampshire and that was dispatched last week!! Also it was on a 48hr delivery ticket!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Bloody ParcelFarce. :headbang:

Update!! Well blow me down!! 25mins after posting the gearbox arrived. :D
ray.woolford

Post by ray.woolford »

Well done DHL, the tracking log for Peters replacement fork leg is impressive to say the least it shows it leaving the depot 15 minutes after I left it on Saturday then via Gatwick, Heathrow, West Midlands then on to an airport in the former East Germany then to Spain by Sunday night and on the delivery van this morning (Mon). Peter had by 3pm today.
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

my carb float went to 'rats' first day of the same 'jolly' full of the crap they call petrol, contacted Burlen 3pm Wednesday part turned up 9pm following day, damn good service, got home last night to receive the paperwork £53 not cheap but bloody efficient I think. kind regards
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

g80csp11 wrote:Parts arrive at 3pm . Back together with exception of fork oil by 5pm . I take it back international did pretty well. Thanks Raye ando Dick for loan and arranging transport.
Are you back yet? Kempton on Staurday and fork sliders available.
Roy
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

back this afternoon , bought some slides and stanchions already
going to Weston super mare to watch the beach race , so will see you at Ardingly the week after

new batch of 1.25"stanchions are just released from manufacturing