Browsing the Web page

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
SPRIDDLER

Re: Browsing the Web page

Post by SPRIDDLER »

clanger9 wrote:
SPRIDDLER wrote:Which can be found at.................?
It's in one of the PDF links given above, Sprid. Alternatively, here's the link to the original iFixit guide: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/AJS-Matchl ... haul/91777

Ah yes. It was me who posted that IFIXIT link in my earlier reply but I didn't realise it was the same 'Clanger' article to which 'ChisTheChippy' later referred. :oops:
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

No worries! Rob put the PDF version on the archives, just in case iFixit disappears for some reason...
1989 Moto Morini Dart 350
1993 Ducati 750SS
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

clanger9 wrote:No worries! Rob put the PDF version on the archives, just in case iFixit disappears for some reason...
Was that to me? What archives do you refer to? It is already in Christians archives, this link was posted. http://archives.jampot.dk/technical/Tra ... erhaul.pdf
There are also more articles there. Go to home page, then take this route. Click technical - transmission - Dir AMC you've found them all.
Christians Archives will be there for a while. A few people have showed their thanks in making donating's via the donate link on the home page, to pay web site fee's.
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

Yes, that was referring to you Rob: the PDF is on Christian's archives (thanks to you), which is great because that's alternative to relying on the iFixit site.
1993 Ducati 750SS
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

clanger9 wrote:Yes, that was referring to you Rob: the PDF is on Christian's archives (thanks to you), which is great because that's alternative to relying on the iFixit site.
Not me Paul, I'd never seen it before till now. I think it has been there ages.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

It would be nice to have this on our own Webb site so I will send it to the Webb
Master
Roy
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

Rob Harknett wrote:
clanger9 wrote:Yes, that was referring to you Rob: the PDF is on Christian's archives (thanks to you), which is great because that's alternative to relying on the iFixit site.
Not me Paul, I'd never seen it before till now. I think it has been there ages.
Ah, apologies. It might have been Eamonn then. I'm sure you helped upload something of mine to the archives, must have been something else...
1993 Ducati 750SS