AMOC Parts web site

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ajscomboman

Re: AMOC Parts web site

Post by ajscomboman »

Rob Harknett wrote:Well done Rob
You're welcome but no thanks are required, I'm just updating the whole thing along with Eamonn. If there are any other anomalies that are spotted by others all they have to do is mention it here in this thread and I can go tidy up the description.
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Some descriptions may seem odd or not quite correct, depending where you look. As changes were made by AMC over a time period. Most notable description changes are the omission of dimensions in descriptions in later parts lists. Usually this is seen in pre 1952 parts list that gave dimensions, and post 1951 omitting them. One reason I am often saying, see if a part coverts to an old part number, then look the part up in an early parts list to discover dimensions. Some description's got altered or shortened. So not an easy job Rob. Its really only errors that need correcting. I guess to be correct. As AMC went by new part numbers, as we now also do so. A description given along side the new part number parts lists ( 52 onwards ) should be considered correct.
Martin.S

Post by Martin.S »

Looking forward to when you get around to doing the lightweight section.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Martin.S wrote:Looking forward to when you get around to doing the lightweight section.
Been done and not planning on revising it till the new range comes in from Andrew Engineering. L/W owners are always going to be the poor relation as the market is just too small to plough funds into like the H/W's. It'll be almost doubled in the next few months but that is going to be almost as much as the funds will allow.
Martin.S

Post by Martin.S »

Been done and not planning on revising it till the new range comes in from Andrew Engineering. L/W owners are always going to be the poor relation as the market is just too small to plough funds into like the H/W's. It'll be almost doubled in the next few months but that is going to be almost as much as the funds will allow
Ooh - what have you bought - all of their stock?
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Martin.S wrote:
Been done and not planning on revising it till the new range comes in from Andrew Engineering. L/W owners are always going to be the poor relation as the market is just too small to plough funds into like the H/W's. It'll be almost doubled in the next few months but that is going to be almost as much as the funds will allow
Ooh - what have you bought - all of their stock?
On behalf of President Rob who is in A&E at this moment. Yes the Club has bought the remains of all Andrews Eng Lightweight Stock.
Roy
Pharisee

Post by Pharisee »

Are you planning to buy up their heavyweight stock too?
I'm from the Fens.... Gimme six.
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

G15 Roy wrote: On behalf of President Rob who is in A&E at this moment............
:shock:
I really hope it's not too serious. Never mind the spares, best wishes to Rob.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Pharisee wrote:Are you planning to buy up their heavyweight stock too?
May be we could if we had a whip round.
Roy
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

SPRIDDLER wrote:
G15 Roy wrote: On behalf of President Rob who is in A&E at this moment............
:shock:
I really hope it's not too serious. Never mind the spares, best wishes to Rob.
He is not to Bad all to do with a stone that he can't pass he send me a text each time he try's so far 48 messages. Now there's a cartoon thought for the Jampot.
Roy