What is this chap doing ?

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Plugsnpoints
Deceased

Re: What is this chap doing ?

Post by Plugsnpoints »

Rob Harknett wrote:No wonder we need to upgrade our website at the cost of £100's a year, to pay for this stupid kind of thing. So if any member finds they cannot upload a picture for something needing help with for their bike. Here's why you cannot. How long before we get postings like, sitting at home drinking tea with a big picture of a mug of tea.

This is the very reason I haven't felt the need to join any cult or motorbike club whatever your persuasion for many years. I thought the pleasure of joining a club was to be tolerant and to share a common interest even if you disagree sometimes. Please let's not be cliquey :)
spookefoote1956

Post by spookefoote1956 »

I've still no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at or why Rob is upset? :?
Hail Joe Lucas ............ Prince of Darkness!
All my bikes are original........ to me!
"Creativity is your intelligence having fun" Albert Einstein
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

spookefoote1956 wrote:I've still no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at or why Rob is upset? :?
It is miss use of the forum, costing the club money, depriving others in need of using the forum for help. Other forums keep on topic, even general is for motor cycle only topic. Getting more like Face book and its stupid postings. Except we only ban adverts. This posting could have only been posted to annoy people. Which it has. I am not getting involved with this any more.
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

close this one down.