General purpose topics/chat goes in here
SPRIDDLER

First ever sighting of a shed fairy!

Post by SPRIDDLER »

For those who haven't seen one.........

'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Groily

Re: First ever sighting of a shed fairy!

Post by Groily »

My similar fairies run over my feet sometimes when I'm standing doing stuff - but the idle so-and-sos have never offered to clean up behind me!
thornebt

Post by thornebt »

That's amazing. Is there a rodent expert on here who can explain why a mouse would do this?

Cheers. Bruce.
Dave T_LAPSED

Post by Dave T_LAPSED »

thornebt wrote:That's amazing. Is there a rodent expert on here who can explain why a mouse would do this?

Cheers. Bruce.
MONEY?
CharlesDP

Post by CharlesDP »

My Shed Fairy does the opposite - get things out and leaves them lying about - Oh no sorry that's my son !!
Iron Head

Post by Iron Head »

That's delightful Spriddler and reminds me of my U.S. imported ‘68 Benelli which had its silencer full of pine kernels and wheat grains taken down the (large diameter) crankcase breather by a mouse whom I later found petrified on the drive sprocket - still have him for posterity. When I replaced the points and easily started the bike about 45 years on the pine kernels came out of the exhaust like a blunderbuss?!

Iron Head
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

absolutely charming isn't it?, mind you I'm not to sure I want any fairies in my shed/workshop, I will say I have a damn poltergeist quite active who secretes tools and other items I have placed in a safe location in order to frustrate me in retrieving 'em, :headbang: the damn nuisance. kind regards
Mick D

Post by Mick D »

Hi

I used to have quite a lot of those 'fairies' in a previous residence, overnight they would climb the shed wall and jump into the bin holding the dog food where they became imprisoned. Every morning I'd fish them out of the dog food bin and wish them well on their way. How did they repay this kindness - they ate the insulation off of the wiring on my T160 :headbang: :headbang:

Regards Mick