I really enjoyed today at Kettering.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Plugsnpoints
Deceased

I really enjoyed today at Kettering.

Post by Plugsnpoints »

It was well worth the trip. I've just got in after a 260 mile round trip. Admittedly I travelled in my car, but it was well worth it.

I bought some great bike spares (I spent far more than I intended but don't regret it!) and met some great people there.

I look forward to the next one. Thanks fellas and fellaresses. :)

Andy
alanjennings

Re: I really enjoyed today at Kettering.

Post by alanjennings »

I was there in spirit, parked our Morini amongst 50 Harley's yesterday at salt pans restaurant near Trapani, now got British weather here in Sicily-ie lots of rain,
Alan [Morini] Jennings
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

Just home and 200 mile round trip on a bike shame i never won best bike of the day. :x lots there and all the food seemed to go quickly so may be next year we will buy another loaf.
Roy
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Got home and my village was without power.... only about enough now to run my PC. Lots of pic's of the event. I'll hold back in case Jampot Ed. wants any.
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

I hope the profit from my large spares order helped pay for the sandwiches . Rob talked me into doubling my order to 2 primary cover gaskets rather the one I actually needed. good run back with Ray and his new restoration project
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

g80csp11 wrote:I hope the profit from my large spares order helped pay for the sandwiches . Rob talked me into doubling my order to 2 primary cover gaskets rather the one I actually needed. good run back with Ray and his new restoration project
That was the hardest sale I made during the whole day but it was well worth it! :rofl:

I personally thought that it was a great turnout, and as the Vincent OC weren't there I'm convinced that the turnout was greater. I love the banter being behind the counter and acting out my much undeserved grumpy reputation! :beer: :beer:
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

image.jpeg
jusf as you want to leave it won't start
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

At least he didn't fill it with diesel this time!!!! :rofl:
Group Leader

Post by Group Leader »

Whoops! Missed that - would have been good to drop by to top up on bits and pieces and put faces to names etc.

Maybe next year then!

Alan
1953 AJS 16MS, 1939 BSA 250 and a 1/3 scale Sopwith Triplane but that's another story ..... :lol:
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

ajscomboman wrote:
g80csp11 wrote:I hope the profit from my large spares order helped pay for the sandwiches . Rob talked me into doubling my order to 2 primary cover gaskets rather the one I actually needed. good run back with Ray and his new restoration project
That was the hardest sale I made during the whole day but it was well worth it! :rofl:

I personally thought that it was a great turnout, and as the Vincent OC weren't there I'm convinced that the turnout was greater. I love the banter being behind the counter and acting out my much undeserved grumpy reputation! :beer: :beer:
You're a rotten actor Rob, you don't look a bit grumpy.
SDC15271.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.