VMCC west kent run

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
39speedtwin

Re: VMCC west kent run

Post by 39speedtwin »

He arrived before you and Steve got there, they weren't wheelies but doughnuts!
I did not see him without his helmet, nor was the outfit visible back at the Friars.
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

39speedtwin wrote:He arrived before you and Steve got there, they weren't wheelies but doughnuts!
I did not see him without his helmet, nor was the outfit visible back at the Friars.

I never saw it there either Dudley, I definitely would have remembered a Rocket 3 with as sidecar, I'm with Clive on this, a strange thing to do, maybe he ain't passed his test :rofl:
pkr87

Post by pkr87 »

39speedtwin wrote:He arrived before you and Steve got there, they weren't wheelies but doughnuts!
I am not sure of the subtle difference between doughnuts and wheelies, whichever he was doing made a lot of dust and made him look a bit silly
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

A wheelie is where the front wheel is off the ground, the doughnuts he made were with wheelspin from the rear and sidecar wheels, a right prat!
rumble

Post by rumble »

Great rally as usual and a must go to event. Dodgy head Monday morning following an impromptu session and the breaking out of the 'special milk', otherwise known as Cockburns' Special Reserve..... :beer:
GOLDSTAR

Post by GOLDSTAR »

interesting point on junctions etc, on standard/advanced motorcycling courses of yesteryear students were expected to 'bunch up' at such to enable them to negotiate the hazard together, I continue to 'bunch up' when in a convoy and get annoyed when others just sit behind each other, I also expect others to come up alongside me in these situations, I do not expect to be hit up the arse! kind regards