Matchless Laurels

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Martin.S

Matchless Laurels

Post by Martin.S »

I have twice emailed the Clubs spares dep't and haven't received a reply so perhaps someone out there might be able to help - The Club spares have two Matchless laurel transfers listed – 009188 and 009210 , would anyone be able to give me the dimensions of these please?.
Cheers
Martin
Rob Harknett

Re: Matchless Laurels

Post by Rob Harknett »

May be able to help more if year / model and where you want the transfer to go, was stated. So all I can say is.
Small 47 x 58 mm for 36 / 61 tool box.
Larger 102 x 80 mm 62 / 65 oil tank.
Does that help?
Info obtained from VMCC transfers, they show out of stock on back order by VMCC.
Note on almost every page of Jampot Magazine " Helpliner " details are given. So worth a try. He may only be able to help by showing the way to go to find help. Like myself perhaps, I may not know an answer but may know the way to go to find it. In this case, look on other suppliers info.
Martin.S

Post by Martin.S »

Thanks Rob, The Club has them in stock - but just won't reply!
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Martin.S wrote:Thanks Rob, The Club has them in stock - but just won't reply!
With such a small work force Martin, in the first instant there is no cover. They can fall ill and also have holiday entitlement. Problems may also arise. Local club members also help. There may have been build up of work in progress during the Jampot rally. The prime function at Kettering is surely to get orders out. They cannot do this if the phone keeps ringing and e mails come in with questions. If questions are technical members may do better by using this forum, use helpliner or for older machines myself. In fact, had you got through to Kettering, you may have got referred another person. I regularly get e mails and phone calls from members & public passed on to me to action from Kettering or anther club officer. Perhaps the info of the transfer sizes I gave was enough for you to be able to simply place an order.