OCR spares list from the pdf archives

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
asterysk_usa

OCR spares list from the pdf archives

Post by asterysk_usa »

Has anyone done an OCR on any of the spares lists ?

I would like to create a spreadsheet of all my 1955 18S parts and would like to see what OCR system and technique worked

The reason I need the spreadsheet is two fold : (1) I need to do a detailed parts inventory for my container shipment and I can get insurance per component that way (2) I need to track which part is where and what the state of renovation is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1954 AJS 18S Cyprus export (frame decode says 1954 but many components match a 1955).
Rob Harknett

Re: OCR spares list from the pdf archives

Post by Rob Harknett »

asterysk_usa

Post by asterysk_usa »

Rob Harknett wrote:http://archives.jampot.dk/book/Spares_l ... res_Lists/
Would this xls file help
Yes thats perfect, don't know why I didn't see it when I was browsing the archive ! (maybe my glasses have filters on them that stop me seeing whats directly in front of my eyes )
1954 AJS 18S Cyprus export (frame decode says 1954 but many components match a 1955).
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

You will not see it instantly, there are quite a few xls files. Note the second file in parts lists marked DIR. I purposely gave a 00 prefix so it falls 2nd on the list. Open this DIR file to reveal many other XLS files.
asterysk_usa

Post by asterysk_usa »

Rob Harknett wrote:You will not see it instantly, there are quite a few xls files. Note the second file in parts lists marked DIR. I purposely gave a 00 prefix so it falls 2nd on the list. Open this DIR file to reveal many other XLS files.
I've just found the spares database which is perfect, easily allows me to pick the 1954 and 1955 parts. Huge thankyou to the people who created this spreadsheet