5 sparks for the price of one

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
SPRIDDLER

Re: 5 sparks for the price of one

Post by SPRIDDLER »

56G80S wrote: Sprid, your images are brilliant. I'll have to load up the photos of the mole count on the barbed wire fence on the morning bicycle ride.
Someone's evidently having more success than me catching the mice in my kitchen.
Crafty mouse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
pkr87

Post by pkr87 »

56G80S wrote:Groilly, great reference piece.

So all the extravagant claims are nonsense.

There may be some utility arising from use to deal with fouled plugs. Having said that, perhaps the more sensible route for fouled plugs is to sort out the reason why they are fouling and sort that out rather than slot in a palliative rather than curative method.

Sprid, your images are brilliant. I'll have to load up the photos of the mole count on the barbed wire fence on the morning bicycle ride.

Johnny B
Nice idea Jonny B but in the days of the old Fordson tractor if it worked don't meddle. A bit of smoke was acceptable then and oil was cheap.
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Seen on my every other day 10 mile bicycle ride from home; first time 7, second time 10 and then reduced to 6 again today.
moles+hills_jampots.jpg

different trap required, Sprid.

Johnny B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.