Missing person.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
ray.woolford

Re: Missing person.

Post by ray.woolford »

Look nothing compares to the trouble I got into when one evening Mel went off to one of her evening classes. Taking advantage of her being out I thought I would heat a tin of chain Linklife up on the cooker all went well until the tin split resulting in molton grease going right through the cooker. Cost me a new up to date cooker which was never as good as the old one. It did cross my mind that she may have taken the bike in revenge still harbours a grudge about that cooker incident.
JEAN-NOEL

Post by JEAN-NOEL »

Hello Ray, how many new Renolds chains could you buy for the price of a bad cooker ? Sometimes in life there are choices to be made...
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

I heat the Linklyfe up on a very old parafin Primus stove. Yes, a genuine Primus not a copy.

Johnny B
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

ray.woolford wrote: I thought I would heat a tin of chain Linklife up on the cooker
Did that on my mums cooker once when I was about fifteen........... didn't do it again!! 😁
alanjennings

Post by alanjennings »

And moi!!
Alan [Morini] Jennings
vincentvv

Post by vincentvv »

I can recommend this ultrasonic cleaning bath, put my carb/chain/sprockets/nuts and bolts etc in. Best 99€ spend in a long time! Just dont put "your" nuts in, that would be odd.

https://www.hbm-machines.com/producten/ ... wAQAvD_BwE
Not fired is always a misser!