Morning All

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
39speedtwin

Re: Morning All

Post by 39speedtwin »

Neville, talking of modern brakes, the vacuum bleeder I bought is brilliant, perhaps you could get Resto Ray to invest in one! Then he can ensure everything works as it should.
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

39speedtwin wrote:Neville, talking of modern brakes, the vacuum bleeder I bought is brilliant, perhaps you could get Resto Ray to invest in one! Then he can ensure everything works as it should.
I might do that, Didley, as we're not 100% happy with the front brake. The lever comes a long way back before the brake takes effect which is a nuisance as it makes the clutch lever underneath it a bit awkward to operate. It's not spongey as if there was air in the hydraulics and the pads aren't worn. Ray even had me snogging the master cylinder filler orifice to pressurise it and force any air through the hoses. Trouble is I can't really remember how it felt before removing that adaptation.
I just gave the lovely young lady next door a few strawbs from the garden then as I was trying to prop my back gate open she said that if I was planning to get it out this morning she'd come round and hold it for me. Well trained, my neighbours. :)

This is part of the agility course from my shed to the road......
CIMG1850.JPG
and the tripping hazards, bike trailer under a cover and the carnivorous water butts....
CIMG1853.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'

Post by 1608 »

Get what out, Nev!! and hold what!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
robcurrie

Post by robcurrie »

His strawberry.
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

Reminds me of the Strawberry sellers on the way to Poland!
Iron Head

Post by Iron Head »

I'm loving this, sure you are not writing a Carry On script here Spriddler. Innuendo, slapstick, just waiting to see it come around on Talking Pictures?!....

Iron Head