Dave Campbell

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Rob Harknett

Dave Campbell

Post by Rob Harknett »

Seems Dave's facebook page has been hacked. If you get a message saying he accidentally unfriended you and could you re invite him, beware,
He sent me a mail asking if I had heard the good news. When I asked what good news, he said the Loin Foundation was making grants.... Seems you must pay about 10% of what the grant is for upfront to get a grant. He said it was true and he has just got $200,000. I asked him what year he won our clubman of the year award. He said why are you asking that question its me Rob. I said answer the question then. He answered 2015, I said wrong, he insisted it was correct. I then said. The award was made to Dave & ? Campbell, fill the gap with the lady's name. So far I have had no further comment.
Of cause I did sus his FB page had been hacked, but with nothing better to do, tormented the hacker. You do get to know peoples stile of message, letter etc. The message in the first instant after I sent Dave a new friend invite was not of Dave's stile. I am talking about Dave Campbell from Alaska USA.
Rob Harknett

Re: Dave Campbell

Post by Rob Harknett »

Just got a message he forgot the other persons name, how does one forget their late wife's name. He then said do I know about the program. Guess he's still trying to catch me on the scam.
spookefoote1956

Post by spookefoote1956 »

Have you trailed his ip or is he behind a vpn?
Hail Joe Lucas ............ Prince of Darkness!
All my bikes are original........ to me!
"Creativity is your intelligence having fun" Albert Einstein
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

spookefoote1956 wrote:Have you trailed his ip or is he behind a vpn?
Not quite sure what you mean by that Chris.
I have just reported what can be reported on Face book.