Ardingly jumble this weekend

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
G15 Roy

Re: Ardingly jumble this weekend

Post by G15 Roy »

I have had a report on the Ardingly jumble and it appeared to be busy and the one way system seemed to work unless you missed something then you had to go around again,some of the barns were shut and less stalls than yesterday let's hope it gets better soon. I have so much new Jumble stock just waiting to be almost given away.
Roy
g80csp11

Post by g80csp11 »

We had a run out looking at possible alternative rally location in Sussex , great pub with 7.5 acres camping field, on site restaurant , etc..
Have to say considering its in the middle of nowhere it was packed out ( all social distanced in the garden )
Question is will it be 2021 or 2022?
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

Roy giving Jumble away!
Duncan

Post by Duncan »

39speedtwin wrote:Roy giving Jumble away!
Someone must have hacked his email account, pretty certain that not him with comments like that!
Stan Palmer

Post by Stan Palmer »

No, that wasn't Roy. He doesn't believe in giving jumble away. I tried to give him a pile, he insisted on paying for it. Very unlikely somebody would do that and then give their own away !
Stan
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Stan Palmer wrote:No, that wasn't Roy. He doesn't believe in giving jumble away. I tried to give him a pile, he insisted on paying for it. Very unlikely somebody would do that and then give their own away !
Stan
Quite true Stan, he is however bloody good at giving mine away and then upping the cost of his own stock!!! :headbang: :headbang: :rofl:
willowbedone

Post by willowbedone »

Went on Saturday .Not the best of jumbles not many stalls and a lot less punters My mate went again Sunday he says it was busier with punters a few sellers gone and a couple more had turned up Bring on kempton Just hope covid is better by then
39speedtwin

Post by 39speedtwin »

With COVID still in circulation, following the government edict that face masks have to be worn in shops, if I attend Kempton on 12th September all visitors to my stand will not be served if not wearing a mask, as social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

39speedtwin wrote:With COVID still in circulation, following the government edict that face masks have to be worn in shops, if I attend Kempton on 12th September all visitors to my stand will not be served if not wearing a mask, as social distancing cannot be guaranteed.
Hi Dudley its Ok telling members here what what about the other thousands that turn up. As i will not be going you cant be sure who will be next to you. :o
Roy
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

+1 for Dudley. Understandably, he's concerned. There's only palliative not curative treatment and no vaccine. Even if one "recovers" many having long term respiratory problems.

Johnny B