Seasons Greetings

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Rob Harknett

Seasons Greetings

Post by Rob Harknett »

Have a peaceful Christmas every one and may the New Year be kind to you. Rob Jan & Kerry Harknett.
12722.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
56G80S

Re: Seasons Greetings

Post by 56G80S »

Well done Rob and the same to you and yours!

JohnnyB
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

I started a greetings topic as if there are many like me, you may not have got about to do all the Christmas chores like shopping for cards.
I put a little pic up, as all three of us would have been together camping at Jampot rallies since 1987. Also providing music at many of them with our mobile disco.
Many of you may had got to know us, but we may be known if seen.
Triumph-Legend

Post by Triumph-Legend »

Best wishes to all for the New Year.

Lets hope we can kill of the Bug and get back to meeting up with groups of friends at meetings.
The local VMCC has been belly up for a while now. I have managed to keep busy helping to sort out a friends recently aquired BSA C15. No major issues but lots of things that were not right and needed sorting out. Now it's on the road and is a very nice looker and ride.

Now looking out for a B25. The late oil in frame model. I used one of these machines for everything from ride to work every day, to green laning and woods riding as well as club four stroke trials. Ok it was modified a bit!! but I have a daft urge to recreate a copy of a much loved, used and sometimes abused machine.