G5?

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
SPRIDDLER

Re: G5?

Post by SPRIDDLER »

kernow kid wrote:And a G4 is a current model used predominantly by those riders who may or may not be about to lay up their bike for a period of months or years depending on what the judge says. :shock:
To be absolutely correct I think you mean the G4S previously known as the 'Securicor' and an upgrade to several earlier ASBO types. ;)
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
kernow kid

Post by kernow kid »

SPRIDDLER wrote:
kernow kid wrote:And a G4 is a current model used predominantly by those riders who may or may not be about to lay up their bike for a period of months or years depending on what the judge says. :shock:
To be absolutely correct I think you mean the G4S previously known as the 'Securicor' and an upgrade to several earlier ASBO types. ;)

Indeed, nice to see another member who really knows their Matchless history....

And there are a few members Id like to serve with an ASPO on here.... :x

Anti Social Posting Order.....

kk
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

kernow kid wrote:Yeah, typo Rob...I meant G4S....the special version...Google it...
Don't use Google.
Janet

Post by Janet »

kernow kid wrote:And there are a few members Id like to serve with an ASPO on here.... :x

Anti Social Posting Order.....

kk
If you have concerns about any post made here, you can always use the 'report' function. If it's just a particular person that annoys you, there is also 'ignore'.