Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
poptsova

Re: journal

Post by poptsova »

Yes it's about the twins lubrication thanks
Janet

Post by Janet »

There are 61 articles listed under 'oil system' in the technical articles plus one about oil under 'engines'. Rather than us looking for the one you want and getting it wrong, I suggest you look through the articles yourself. Even if you don't find the right one, you may find something there to help you.
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

I do not think the article in question is in tech tips. It was from this era of magazine, their was a waiting list of approx. 100 articles that needed to be scanned from the magazines. I believe it was Herts section member John Chance-Read that went through a lot of magazines, making a list of tech tips within, for tech tips on the web site. Scanning them all was a job for some one which never got finished. Members were asking when the waiting list of article's would be cleared, about Easter time this year. I spoke to Eamonn who said if I could scan the articles, create them to PDF files with just the waiting list file number as the file title, this would assist him in getting the waiting list cleared. The job of clearing the waiting list was completed over the Easter Bank Holiday week end. The waiting list file then removed from tech tips. I cannot find the copy I printed off to check what was on that list. I probably deleted it along with all the pdf files. It would take me ages to check all my back up disc's and sticks.
If the article cannot be found in tech tips, I do now have it scanned inc. a PDF file of it. It appears I cannot submit an article for tech tips in PDF or JPEG format. It all has to be typed? I am not sure if I should post it here on the open forum. If it is OK with Eamonn I could send him the file to upload when time allows.
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

Yes, just send the PDF to Eamonn and he'll upload it to the Tech Tips. It seems there's no way for members to upload their own PDFs via the web interface...
1989 Moto Morini Dart 350
1993 Ducati 750SS
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

http://jampot.com/article_read.asp?id=643
Eamonn has now posted. There are also 2 new tech tips for lightweight clutch and gearbox