1963 650 CSR rear wheel spacers

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
STasacoopAL

1963 650 CSR rear wheel spacers

Post by STasacoopAL »

Hi has anybody any measurements of the rear wheel spacers for a 1963 650 CSR, particularly the left hand side one that sits against the wheel bearing, and against the inside of the brake plate, and then through the brake plate, and then two flats on it to sit in the spindle fork end of the swinging arm. I know there is another spacer that fits over that one between the brake plate and the swinging arm. Any information would be appreciated.Adrian
Rob Harknett

Re: 1963 650 CSR rear wheel spacers

Post by Rob Harknett »

I guess you need a spacer perhaps some more buts also. Why not check out club spares, if in stock, buy the correct parts.
STasacoopAL

Post by STasacoopAL »

STasacoopAL wrote:Hi has anybody any measurements of the rear wheel spacers for a 1963 650 CSR, particularly the left hand side one that sits against the wheel bearing, and against the inside of the brake plate, and then through the brake plate, and then two flats on it to sit in the spindle fork end of the swinging arm. I know there is another spacer that fits over that one between the brake plate and the swinging arm. Any information would be appreciated.Adrian
I would buy them, if they had them, The club was my first port of call, and then every body else that sells AMC spares, nobody has the spacers, so it's down to making them myself, that's why i need measurements
STasacoopAL

Post by STasacoopAL »

I would buy from the club, if they had them, but they haven't got them, or any of the other AMC parts sellers, so that is why i need measurements to make my own spacers
clive

Post by clive »

STasacoopAL wrote:I would buy from the club, if they had them, but they haven't got them, or any of the other AMC parts sellers, so that is why i need measurements to make my own spacers
Hi STasacoopAL as a new guest member your first few posts get moderated so do not appear immediately. Please resist the temptation to duplicate posts until you have given us time to do this. You will also only have a limited time ( 90 days) when you can post. All overcome by joining the club as a full member.
Regards
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
STasacoopAL

Post by STasacoopAL »

I think i am a full member
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

You are indeed a full member but it's not showing under your name. Email Eamonn webmaster@jampot.com and ask him to look into it.
clive

Post by clive »

STasacoopAL wrote:I think i am a full member
Yes sort it out with Eamonn as you will only be seeing part of the website at the moment. Welcome
Clive
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
STasacoopAL

Post by STasacoopAL »

spacer problems now sorted