Tech info

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
NORMAN NIPPY

Re: Tech info

Post by NORMAN NIPPY »

After checking passwords my new p/word after rejoining does not work, but my old p/word works fine
thanks for your help
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Eamonn wrote:
NORMAN NIPPY wrote:...still no reply on the tech issue
Hello Arthur, I sent you a reply on the 11th December at 20:28 advising you that you need to be logged into the Jampot.com website in order to see the technical articles. You haven't logged in since the 10th December and hence you won't be able to see the technical articles.

Please try logging into Jampot.com with the password that was sent to you in the morning of the 11th December and if you get any problems send me another email and I can then take the necessary steps.

If you cannot find the emails sent to you, check the various folders in your Gmail account to make sure they're not hidden away.
Oihh! Mr Webmaster, that's favouritism, where's the reply to my e-mail and texts!!! :D :D :D
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

NORMAN NIPPY wrote:Thanks for all your answers its a AJS 22/37 250, dont have the bike yet, its on Andy Tiernans site, the G9 is too heavy for me and being a VMCC member
I hope to take part on there runs with the lighter bike?
37 should have 2 brush dynamo CVC unit
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

ajscomboman wrote:Oihh! Mr Webmaster, that's favouritism, where's the reply to my e-mail and texts!!! :D :D :D
Members come first, committee are dealt with later...! And stop trying to divert this thread :P

Arthur,
our records still show you have not logged in since the 10th December. If you are using an old password this is likely to be for a secondary account that is no longer your current membership and so you will not see the technical articles. Please send me an email (webmaster@jampot.com) with the log in name you are using on Jampot.com so I can check if there are multiple accounts.
Corners like a Lego man
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Eamonn wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:Oihh! Mr Webmaster, that's favouritism, where's the reply to my e-mail and texts!!! :D :D :D
Members come first, committee are dealt with later...! And stop trying to divert this thread :P

Arthur,
our records still show you have not logged in since the 10th December. If you are using an old password this is likely to be for a secondary account that is no longer your current membership and so you will not see the technical articles. Please send me an email (webmaster@jampot.com) with the log in name you are using on Jampot.com so I can check if there are multiple accounts.
:P :P
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

I have been asked comment on this AJS 37/22 bike in the past. It looks quite good but not 100% correct. Small detail wrong. It has 38 to 53/54 rounded profile timing covers. No speedo fitted in the gearbox speedo drive. It has no screw that holds the cable in place fitted. This also holds the speedo drive gear in. So assume that has been lost, I had speedo drive gears made but al gone now. Cost a fortune to get a one off made now. I have drive and cable pattern. What I feel of most concern is. Wrong forks and front wheel. ASJ wheel had brake drum on the LH side. Brake fittings should be on the front of the front down tube. The brake drum lever faced forward. Perhaps the forks have been bodged, with also suggests brake anchor also bodged. Not sure how safe the brake will be with the trailing lever pointing backwards at the rear of the forks, for braking and fork spring action safety. I cannot upload pictures to show how the bike should be. I am getting " file is empty warning " My files are not empty. This usually means we have exceeded web space to up load files. So need Eamonn ( web master ) to free up some space. Although the last time he did so, he made a lot of free space.
Ashampoo_Snap_23 December 2018_16h30m12s_002_.jpg
Ashampoo_Snap_23 December 2018_16h12m31s_001_.jpg
Eamonn informed me he has freed up some space, pics now attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pkr87

Post by pkr87 »

GOLDSTAR wrote:of interest, perhaps only to me, do you have a Norman Nippy, Norman Nippy? kind regards
Goldstar. Remember there is more than one Norman Nippy in this world. Might be out on mine next month(year)