Wet sumping

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
Wagoner

Re: Wet sumping

Post by Wagoner »

thanks, there isn't one fitted but I wondered if it's been going on for some time, had it running at the weekend were it did it after about a month , just been out to it and started fist kick and no sign of oil maybe not as bad as imagined . Any views on the filters ? Thanks trev
Mick D

Post by Mick D »

Hi

The filter sounds as if it's working as designed so there's not a lot to be gained there - just enjoy the bike as it is in the good weather and flash it up occasionally during the winter.

Regards Mick
Wagoner

Post by Wagoner »

Thanks for the response , I think you're right I,ll change the oil and run it , many thanks to all for taking the time to answer ,I look forward to meeting you all in the future trev
Group Leader

Post by Group Leader »

Wagoner wrote: I see on another link there seems to be problems with filters,any advice on that would be good
My re-felted filter seems to be working well, details of the felt supplier on my thread.

http://www.jampot.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... r&start=30

So I've just made one for my Beeza B21 as well which is also working fine, here it is and not difficult to do:
Filter.jpg
Alan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1953 AJS 16MS, 1939 BSA 250 and a 1/3 scale Sopwith Triplane but that's another story ..... :lol: