how to return to posts

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
john o

how to return to posts

Post by john o »

First post!
by john o » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:32 am
First post, Please be gentle with me!...……...How do I return to the page on the post I was reading, without always returning to the first page?.... if I use return to posts, or return to forum, it always takes me back to page 1. Also is there a spellcheck on this site?
Regards John O (N Yorks
Eamonn
Webmaster

Re: how to return to posts

Post by Eamonn »

Hello John, welcome to the Forum. Like all things it becomes easier as you use it more.

Firstly, regarding the spell check - there isn't a spell checker built into the Forum as the spell check function is usually built into the web browser you are using. Use Google to search for "internet explorer spell check" or "chrome spell check" depending on which browser you are using.

You can always return to the previous Forum page by clicking on the back arrow ( < ) in the top left corner of the web browser. Alternatively, you can click on the downward pointing arrow next to your username in the top right of the Forum page, and then select the "View active topics" option. This will show you a list of all the topics that have recent entries (this of course presumes you are reading a recent topic!).

Hope that helps!
Corners like a Lego man
john o

Post by john o »

Many thanks Eamonn, I'll give it a try!
Regards John O
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Someone else in N Yorks always welcome.

Johnny B