Malcolm Saggers' Funeral arrangements

These are the front page News Items. Only Club members can add news items to this forum.
Jules

Post by Jules »

The service is to be on Thursday 14th June 2007
at 4.30 pm at Risby Crematorium.
Risby is just outside Bury St. Edmunds, north of the A14 between Newmarket and Bury St. Edmunds.
Please come on your Motor bike.
Come and support a great motor cyclist and friend.
Bev

Post by Bev »

For everyone who wishes to follow the hearse to the Crematorium the arrangements are as follows:

Please meet at the Bell Inn in Kennett (address: Newmarket Road, Kennett, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 7PP)

The cortege will leave from there at 4:00.

After the service those who wish to are more than welcome to return to the Bell Inn for the wake.Edited by - Bev on 07 Jun 2007 7:05:02 PM
ajons

Post by ajons »

May I offer my condolencies and pay tribute to another good old biker. May he have sunshine and leafy lanes upon which to ride wherever.
ajons
Bev

Post by Bev »

Malcolms wife, Sue, has asked me to emphasise that would be grateful for all of you that are coming and that can please come on your bike and to meet up at the Bell in Kennett.

If anyone needs directions please let me know.

Also those who wish to can send flowers or a donation for the British Heart Foundation via the funeral directors. They are: Southgates, 25 Duchess Drive, Newmarket - tel: 01638 662480