Southern Counties meet

These are the front page News Items. Only Club members can add news items to this forum.
Jules

Southern Counties meet

Post by Jules »

Southern Counties Meet Sunday 18th April.

Surrey Section run to the meet starts at Newlands Corner 10am
Lunch venue the Royal Oak, Holmbury St Mary 12.30 to meet up with other sections
Hope it is lovely weather see lots of you there.

safe riding Luky Trenchard, Surrey Section Secretary
Stan Palmer

Southern Counties meet

Post by Stan Palmer »

I have seen this mentioned in Surrey and Hampshire sections. What is it ?
Stan
Samuel

Southern Counties meet

Post by Samuel »

Joint section ride out and meet at pub for meal
Sam
clive

Southern Counties meet

Post by clive »

Stan this meeting organised by Surrey Section has been running for about 30 years now. Everyone meets at a pub for lunch and each section tends to run a ride to the meeting for those who are interested. You don't have to follow the run. You and any other club members (plus friends) are welcome to turn up at the pub, preferably on an AMC bike but also by any means. The meal is not pre arranged except that the pub is warned abourt numbers and you can attend without eating. If the weather is good there could be 60 plus bikes there. Its only 21 miles from South Godstone by the A25 which is a favourite bikers road of mine, not fast but lots of lovely long bends. Hope to see you there on my 1955 16MS, we can compare shiny bits.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
SPRIDDLER

Southern Counties meet

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Some of us from Sussex are entered in the Bo-Peep hillclimb so won't be able to make it to the S. C. meet.
Happens every year - too many events, not enough w.ends...
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Stan Palmer

Southern Counties meet

Post by Stan Palmer »

Thanks for the explanation. I was muddling the description with the Southern Counties showground. I might be able to get along, I found the problem with my oil pump end cap was not a stripped thread, it was actually a corner broken off of the plate. It felt like a stripped thread as the aluminium was crumbling beneath the bolt. I need to get another plate and gasket. There is a possibility it will arrive tomorrow, otherwise the bike is off the road.
Stan
borderreiver

Southern Counties meet

Post by borderreiver »

is there any north east meets
RogerJ

Southern Counties meet

Post by RogerJ »

If you look under Club/Sections from the top menu bar you can see a listing of all the Sections with contact details etc. I would suggest you find one that is convenient to you and go to one of their regular meetings or contact the secretary of that section who is also listed (may be a good idea anyway just in case a meeting has been changed).

Any difficulties then let me know on secretary@jampot.com

And in answer to you other question the Jampot Rally for 2011 is being held in Bishop Auckland. If you need any information on that then either contact me or bishopjampot@hotmail.co.ukEdited by - RogerJ on 15 Jan 2011 1:37:49 PM