lightweight bolts

Information relating to the Matchless G2 or AJS Model 14 250cc Lightweight
clanger9

Re: lightweight bolts

Post by clanger9 »

Thanks Rob. I'll put your notes into an online spreadsheet so we can collect what we know.
Link is here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AreW5w5WmJsqrFeLbZTlUbrrf_C7

Calling Lightweight owners: please feel free to edit/amend the stud or bolt sizes in the "Notes" column.
Once the sheet is more or less complete, I can get it into the archives so it's there for future reference...
1989 Moto Morini Dart 350
1993 Ducati 750SS
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

clanger9 wrote:Thanks Rob. I'll put your notes into an online spreadsheet so we can collect what we know.
Link is here: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AreW5w5WmJsqrFeLbZTlUbrrf_C7

Calling Lightweight owners: please feel free to edit/amend the stud or bolt sizes in the "Notes" column.
Once the sheet is more or less complete, I can get it into the archives so it's there for future reference...
Looks good Paul. I have not seen that excel file before, no tool bar to sort etc.
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Thanks all... some really useful info there
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
clanger9

Post by clanger9 »

Hi Rob,
It's just an extract of the studs & bolts from your Excel files. Good point about the search/filter things, I've put that back on...
1989 Moto Morini Dart 350
1993 Ducati 750SS
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

clanger9 wrote:Hi Rob,
It's just an extract of the studs & bolts from your Excel files. Good point about the search/filter things, I've put that back on...
Search would be good. For one need. Many STD fittings fit various parts of the bike. So fi pt. no. is selected as prime selection, it will of course group all pt. no's that are the same. You can then see how many of say a certain bolt you need. ( not forgetting to also note the number off from the parts list )