Rear Hub part No's

Information relating to the Matchless G2 or AJS Model 14 250cc Lightweight
Rob Harknett

Re: Rear Hub part No's

Post by Rob Harknett »

clanger9 wrote:
Rob Harknett wrote:
clanger9 wrote:043303 is the correct part number for a Lightweight rear axle nut.

The 1960 Lightweight parts list in the archives seems to have different numbers to yours (and p.27 looks correct to me): http://archives.jampot.dk/book/Spares_l ... S_8_LW.pdf
Its the same, note I quoted CL50 its code number. Also the 1960 / 66 parts I referred to that has only 11 of 29 pages.
I have the original copies of both.
Sorry Rob, I was replying to Martin, not you! It looks like Martin as a different parts list to you & me.
We all jumped on this topic at the same time...

Just to repeat Rob's appeal for the 1966 Lightweight Supplement. It would be really helpful if someone could unearth a full copy!!
Not actually a supplement Clive. Its a parts list that covers 1960 to 1966 All years and models. So also ideal to spot differences between years and models, which many of our bikes are now made up of. It really would be handy to find that list complete. It could even be hiding in the club archives, but I fear the club only have the same as I have with just 11 of the 29 or more pages. Service sheets would also be handy, note how many LW changes were made in the Service sheet I posted a link for.
Thank you Clanger, I can see the 2nd 043306 washer now.
Janet

Post by Janet »

clive wrote:Seems Janet knows!
Sorry Clive, it won't happen again. :oops:
clive

Post by clive »

Janet wrote:
clive wrote:Seems Janet knows!
Sorry Clive, it won't happen again. :oops:
Probably not Janet :rofl:
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
Martin.S

Post by Martin.S »

Thanks for all the replies - I see the problem - the reference list I have is titled '1960_=M=_G2_G2CS_G5_spares_list.XLS' and it differs than the photocopy of the original list.
Cheers