Lightweight Wiring photos

Information relating to the Matchless G5 or AJS Model 8 350cc Lightweight
Ozmadman

Re: Lightweight Wiring photos

Post by Ozmadman »

At least there isn't much wiring on these not like my 1974 RD Yamaha.. could be worse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
cbranni

Post by cbranni »

Steve........Triumph is fine, goes well and now has brakes that sort of work, had to graft on a Bantam brake, at least now I can ride it, a 68 Thunderbolt came along after that which is all done and now I have almost completed a 36 Panther 250, next on the list is a Flying Flea, I'll mail you some photos, have a good Christmas.

Colin
only dead fish go with the flow
Rangy65

Post by Rangy65 »

Thanks for the Photo's Paul really helpful as usual. Been away with work all week but i have now finished for Christmas so crack on with the re-build.

Colin got the photos thanks, you really get your hands on some intresting stuff. I like the idea of the flying flea - are you going with the army colours?

Cheers for the Xmas wishes hope you both have a really good one.

All the best
Steve
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Rangy65 wrote:Thanks for the Photo's Paul really helpful as usual. Been away with work all week but i have now finished for Christmas so crack on with the re-build.
Colin got the photos thanks, you really get your hands on some intresting stuff. I like the idea of the flying flea - are you going with the army colours?
Cheers for the Xmas wishes hope you both have a really good one.
All the best
Steve
Thanks Steve, does make me wonder where people manage to find their bikes, everything I check out is either a wreck or expensive, sometimes both!!
Happy Christmas to you too and of course to you Colin as well and a big thank you for all the practical assistance you have given me during 2014

Paul
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
cbranni

Post by cbranni »

No problem Paul, if you think I can help you know where I am and yes Steve the flying flea will be put back to army green, I don't think it saw active service, de-mobbed after the war and registered for the road in 1946, it was then laid up in 51 until I came upon it and bought it along with the Panther.

Colin
only dead fish go with the flow