Side Panel

Information relating to the Matchless G5 or AJS Model 8 350cc Lightweight
Ozmadman

Re: Side Panel

Post by Ozmadman »

two more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul
1960 Model 8
1974 Yamaha RD250B US Model 6 speed
Johnobirches

Post by Johnobirches »

A lovely job Paul.
The bike will be a real credit to you - especially given your lack of a workshop or garage.
Regards
John
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Thanks, you noticed my Kitchen worktop/shop then?? pasta, rice, kitchen roll and microwave. I sprayed it during the recent warm weather standing it on an old fridge outside on the front path which is waiting to be collected by the council. You have to make the most of all avenues when you don't have the proper facilities..
Paul
1960 Model 8
Johnobirches

Post by Johnobirches »

I hadn't noticed the "kitchenalia" in the pictures but i've read your posts in other threads where you've mentioned keeping the bikes outside and not having a workshop etc.
Anyway you're doing a great job.
Looking forward to seeing the pics of the bike back together.
John
Ozmadman

Post by Ozmadman »

Hi John the bike is already back together, these are two spare side panels I have got hold of. The bike at present has a blue tank (same blue)with silver pin lines and black side panels, I have already renovated a spare tank and painted it black with pale gold (almost silver pin lines) and now I have blue side panels as well. I can now have a Blue or black version just by swapping a couple of parts if I fancy a change!
Paul
1960 Model 8