Cylinder head / exhaust pipe leak

Information relating to the Matchless G80 or AJS Model 18 500cc Heavyweight.
ajscomboman

Re: Cylinder head / exhaust pipe leak

Post by ajscomboman »

Janet wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:
Janet wrote:Where Janet leads, others follow. :lol:
Of course they do, usually with their headlights ablaze so as to illuminate the road ahead of you due to your feeble lighting. :rofl: :rofl:
Just think how useful it would have been if there had been a big van with huge lights behind me but there was none to be seen. I wonder why that was. :twisted:
I guess the driver had every faith in your night vision and the reliability of the machine. :beer: :beer:
Janet

Post by Janet »

ajscomboman wrote:
Janet wrote:
ajscomboman wrote:
Of course they do, usually with their headlights ablaze so as to illuminate the road ahead of you due to your feeble lighting. :rofl: :rofl:
Just think how useful it would have been if there had been a big van with huge lights behind me but there was none to be seen. I wonder why that was. :twisted:
I guess the driver had every faith in your night vision and the reliability of the machine. :beer: :beer:
The evidence of eye-witnesses suggest he'd have been correct, too.
robcurrie

Post by robcurrie »

Janet wrote:
robcurrie wrote:Just don't follow Janet to Photobucket.
Why would anyone want to? I copied the picture from the Jampot website photos. Perhaps you weren't logged in there.

Here it is again, saved to my pc and then uploaded in this post. Always worth seeing a class machine. :rofl:
I go directly to the forum, not via the Jampot, thanks for pointing out why I don't see the picture, regarding which, unfortunately there is a lightweight partially blocking the view of the class machine. ;)

Rob C
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Hold on, Linda and I went the length of the country (well North Yorkshire to Bath) and back with the Roadark panniers fully loaded on a 1966 14 CSR.

There's nowt wrong with the lightweights, I've even been tempted by the mess at Kettering.

On topic, I got away with using the black silicon and like you heated up first with a gentle blowtorching after leaving it for a couple of days. Worked a treat.

Johnny B