Timing Gear Extractor

Information relating to the Matchless G80 or AJS Model 18 500cc Heavyweight.
G15 Roy

Re: Timing Gear Extractor

Post by G15 Roy »

DanSmith wrote:Out of interest.... should I get an email noticication when a post is made on this thread 'cos its not happening.
Regards Debbie and Dan
I am not sure but don't think so you have to revisit and check active topics.
Roy
leswaller

Post by leswaller »

Click on the gear wheel on the top right hand side, then select "board preferences", select "edit posting defaults" and turn on "notify me upon replies by default"
You will then get an email notification every time somebody posts to a topic you have posted in.
Les
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of the wise
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

leswaller wrote:Click on the gear wheel on the top right hand side, then select "board preferences", select "edit posting defaults" and turn on "notify me upon replies by default"
You will then get an email notification every time somebody posts to a topic you have posted in.
Les never used this and never knew this was a option great advise. Now what's this I here the G9 is for sale.?
Roy
DanSmith

Post by DanSmith »

Thank you Les. Done!
leswaller

Post by leswaller »

That's correct Roy, old age and arthritis have caught up on me and I can no longer get my leg over (please excuse the phrase) and when riding now my left shoulder freezes and locks after about 15 mins. After 1 hour I cannot get off the bike without assistance. So regretfully I am going to have to confine myself to spannering and restoring from now on.

If you are interested in the G9 make me a sensible offer. As you know it had a full professional engine rebuild by John Bolton less than 3,000 mile ago, it has a full flow oil filter, the mag was rebuilt by Groily, and the bike has a brand new Amal monobloc on it. I am really peed off by the whole thing but the bike needs to be ridden, not just parked in the garage.
Les
clive

Post by clive »

Les rules may be for the observance of fools but please do not advertise on the open forum. If you have a bike for sale please use either the adverts or the special section in the forum.
Thanks Clive adverts editor
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
leswaller

Post by leswaller »

Clive, Sorry, I wasn't really advertising, just replying to Roy's post ;)
Les
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Rob

Don't go getting additional items made up until the centre stand business is completed!

On topic, it's great that Dan got the help he needed.

Johnny B
clive

Post by clive »

leswaller wrote:Clive, Sorry, I wasn't really advertising, just replying to Roy's post ;)
that Roy is usually at the heart of advertising problems :rofl: but it might be an idea to try an advert rather than accept his offer.
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix
G15 Roy

Post by G15 Roy »

No offer from here as it is not allowed ;) let someone else have a chance when it come up for sale.
Roy