Those very nice people at the DVLA...

Information relating to the Matchless G80 or AJS Model 18 500cc Heavyweight.
adz25

Re: Those very nice people at the DVLA...

Post by adz25 »

No certainly no race history!

Just a standard bike!

Thanks Stan and Roy for your assistance!

Adam
adz25

Post by adz25 »

G15 Roy wrote:They pick bikes at random so you just have to complete the NOVA i have always done mine on line with no problems, once this is done you may find that they want to inspect the bike as well again picked at random. Race history ;) :lol:
Just tried again to do an online one which doesnt let you leave blank fields so will obtain a NOVA 1 form send it off by post.

Thanks again

Adam
Iron Head

Post by Iron Head »

John, I see from your web page on the G80CS that the DVLA have given us the same registration letters and numbers for our CS' that are less than 200 apart. We'll have to make out that ours are long lost ex-works machines that have now finally been repatriated!

Iron Head
Pharisee

Post by Pharisee »

Iron Head wrote:John, I see from your web page on the G80CS that the DVLA have given us the same registration letters and numbers for our CS' that are less than 200 apart. We'll have to make out that ours are long lost ex-works machines that have now finally been repatriated!

Iron Head
You had me worried there for a minute... I thought that they'd actually duplicated the registration. Then I read the "less than 200 apart" bit :D
(Breathes a sigh of relief) John
I'm from the Fens.... Gimme six.