A plan for a G15CSR?

Information relating to the Matchless G15 or AJS Model 33 750cc twin. This also includes the G15 Mk II and the G15/45
Ron Leese

Re: A plan for a G15CSR?

Post by Ron Leese »

Hi
I would start with a parts catalog for the G15 and get one of Walridge motors catalogs. Mike will answer some of your questions and if you have part numbers parts will be easier to reference and find, There are many tec. articles on this site and if you join the yahoo matchless group they have so much even more. I have lots of info that I could email you? The net is full of info on the the G15 as well. rlchef@hotmail.com. The hybrids are tricky.
Ron Leese
G15112

Post by G15112 »

Hi Ron
Thanks for the advise. At the moment I am working out a Haynes Manual and my experience with my Commando. I'm going to join Jampot tonight and then get a parts list from the Matchless Club - might be easier than a Stateside supplier - and I'm going to take you up on the email offer. I've sent you a brief email - Thanks.
Peter Morris

Post by Peter Morris »

There are no fully illustrated parts lists for Hybrids, Master Parts List is probably the best one, download here http://archives.jampot.dk

Andover Norton are a good supplier of parts....not cheap but good quality!

Good luck
Peter