1953 comp frame

Information relating to the Matchless G85 500cc Heavyweight, AJS 7R, Matchless G45 and Matchless G50
ajscomboman

Re: 1953 comp frame

Post by ajscomboman »

I've put a piccie of the rigid frame saddle post in the post war singles section on the main club webpage in the photos area. Not sure just how clear it is but it'll give you some idea of the differences between trials and scrambles etc. I also have some showing the rear of the trials tank to seat mounting but didn't load them. I will do if you're interested. It's a bit tight in my garage to move them all about. If you want any other specific shots just shout. Plenty of piccies in the postwar singles area of 52/53 scrambles but not many trials ones.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

In fact there is probably a better piccie of the post in the comp machines area on page 4. I took it before the saddle was lowered for her Ladyship. Ever since then it's been hers and I've not got to ride it!!!!!!!! :evil:
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

Hi Rob
i cant find the photos you are referring to. How can i identify them.
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Got to main club home page, jampot.com at the tool bar, when there scroll top tool bar to photos and click main directory, click competition models and scroll down and click page 4.
alanengineer

Post by alanengineer »

Got that, done it, found your photo thanks. Looks good.
I did find it before, their are some really useful photos to be found, i just couldnt identify yours.

Thanks again
Alan