Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

User avatar
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:03 am
Location: North London

Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby davegsx » Sun May 22, 2016 7:16 pm

The Essex members had better be careful.
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-05- ... in-harlow/
Image

Member
User avatar
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:53 pm
Location: Essex

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby G12 Chris » Sun May 22, 2016 7:23 pm

What a load of nonsense, isn't that prejudice against bikers, dropping litter ? Why don't the cops sit outside mc Donald's where they just throw bags of it out of the window, I watched a woman the other day there with two kids with happy meals, down with the windows and throw it out, what a great example to the kids, there's a bin every 30ft ?

Member
User avatar
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 12:00 am
Location: BLACKPOOL UK

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby Merlin » Sun May 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Big Brother has arrived.Is it a labour council I wonder.
Chemists do it with test tubes

Member
Posts: 1831
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:45 pm
Location: N YORKS UK

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby 56G80S » Sun May 22, 2016 8:54 pm

I would be surprised if this would stand up to legal challenge.

The conditions would have to have been proved to occur before any action could be taken.

Johnny B

Member
User avatar
Posts: 9331
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 am
Location: ESSEX UK

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby Rob Harknett » Sun May 22, 2016 9:27 pm

Seems a waste of time and public money to me. There are already laws that deal with all the mentioned points eg. litter, noise, sound horn, speed limits, riot act. etc etc.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 3686
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2001 12:00 am
Location: BLACKPOOL UK

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby Merlin » Sun May 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Rob Harknett wrote:Seems a waste of time and public money to me. There are already laws that deal with all the mentioned points eg. litter, noise, sound horn, speed limits, riot act. etc etc.


Only enforced when it suits
Chemists do it with test tubes

Member
User avatar
Posts: 9331
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 am
Location: ESSEX UK

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby Rob Harknett » Sun May 22, 2016 11:06 pm

G12 Chris wrote:What a load of nonsense, isn't that prejudice against bikers, dropping litter ? Why don't the cops sit outside mc Donald's where they just throw bags of it out of the window, I watched a woman the other day there with two kids with happy meals, down with the windows and throw it out, what a great example to the kids, there's a bin every 30ft ?

Move speed cameras to Mc Donalds re badged litter cameras.

Member
User avatar
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 am
Location: LONDON UK

Re: Injunction taken out against bikers in Harlow

Postby clive » Mon May 23, 2016 6:33 am

Rob Harknett wrote:Move speed cameras to Mc Donalds re badged litter cameras.


Good idea Rob, catch litter travelling above 30 mph
clive
if it ain't broke don't fix

Return to East London and Essex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest