125 cc tempest

This area is for discussion/information on the "modern" AJS motorcycles manufactured in China from 2006 onwards.
G15 Roy

Re: 125 cc tempest

Post by G15 Roy »

thornton wrote:Roy ,I am a member
You will need to contact the webmaster as you don't show up as one.
Roy
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

G15 Roy wrote:
thornton wrote:Roy ,I am a member
You will need to contact the webmaster as you don't show up as one.
Or admin at Kettering as I think you maybe confused with your membership status. Tel 01536 511532
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

Not sure how far you are getting attempting to attach a file/photo. If you can attach a file to an e mail, you should manage OK, once the file is selected you need to upload, then place in line, when you click on that you should see the file text go in. ( Instructions you should see OK. maybe they are hidden, so scroll down to see them.) If you are told the file is not acceptable, the file size may be over the limit allowed. approx. more than 1MB too big, say up to 750 KB OK I have not checked the size limit allowed. ) If you feel the size is too big and you cannot reduce it, e mail it to me, prewar@jampot.com I will reduce it & return a smaller file to you. There are several ways to reduce a file size which I am sure you will eventually discover.
Being a member means being a fully paid up for the year club member. Not a forum guest member.
thornton

Post by thornton »

Oh I see, I meant I had registered as a forum member -- oops . Does that mean there are limits on forum activities ?
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

thornton wrote:Oh I see, I meant I had registered as a forum member -- oops . Does that mean there are limits on forum activities ?
There certainly is. You don't have the ability to PM or post pictures and have a limited access time of 90 days on the forum. Neither can you view live adverts.
thornton

Post by thornton »

Oh then a description of my motorcycle rack on the Tranny will have to suffice for now