im new here

This area is for discussion/information on the "modern" AJS motorcycles manufactured in China from 2006 onwards.
wilddog

im new here

Post by wilddog »

hello im new to this site dont know if im going to fit in i have an ajs regal raptor 50cc. Myself and my son will be riding it thats if he passes his cbt i live in worcester so if you see me give me a wave you cant miss me my bikes blue and white and looks like a small harley
to old too die young
Dougie

im new here

Post by Dougie »

Well Wilddog, you will definitely be amused by the cyber-banter but I don't think you'll benefit much from any technical help.
Brothers Matt & Neal with joint membership
bjork

im new here

Post by bjork »

Welcome Willdog & son, hope you enjoy the bike and this club! You will get your leg pulled about the bike I suppose, but then again that happens to the rest of us too.......Oh, yes-sorry but yours won't be the first one either-the President has a 125 on his fleet. (he says it's his wifes, but I think the lure of modern technology was just too irresistable)
Using yesterdays technology to create tomorrows problems today
kernow kid

im new here

Post by kernow kid »

Hi wilddog,
I think you maybe the first! There has been much discussion over these new 'ajs's over the months on this site, not much of it complimentary! Personally, you are welcome, and Id be interested to know how youve ended up choosing it? No Brit Bike experience before?
Lots of comments have been made but from many people who've never even seen or ridden one! Please keep us informed on how you find the bike, spares backup, reliability, build quality etc. There's lots of far east tat available and I hope the ajs badged stuff is a cut above most of it.
Regards KK
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
wilddog

im new here

Post by wilddog »

thanks for the warm welcome i dont mind if you pull my leg about riding a 50cc its faster than walking and cheaper than a car and i dont get stuck in traffic you all have really nice bikes shame they dont make them like that now too much plastic today
to old too die young